"Currently the winner of the Bradford Means Business, Telegraph and Argus Award for Business Personality of the Year 2017. One of the UK's leading experts in retail consumer credit, retail financial services, and all aspects of BPO operations"
• Financial Services Director at Express Gifts Ltd (main trading business of Findel Plc). Responsible for Credit Management, Risk, Collections, Debt Recovery, Financial Products & Services, Customer Operations, including all Call Centres in the UK and abroad; and Back-Office operations. FCA 'Approved Person' for Apportionment and Oversight
• Head of Credit for Orange and Hutchison Telecom, with responsibility for Group credit/FS Operations (UK, France, and Germany)
• Head of Credit at Grattan Plc (Otto UK) with responsibility for all aspects of Credit, Risk, Collections, and Debt Management/Recovery
• Empire Stores Plc (now Redcats) with responsibilities for Statistical modelling and Risk Assessment systems
• Extensive experience of BPO strategy and operations (onshore and offshore)
• Speaker at conferences across UK and Europe, including Guernsey, Sweden and Germany
• Chairman - Malik House Business Centres (www.malikhouse.co.uk) Leading business centre operator with 5 business centres in Bradford (2 sites), Leeds, Halifax and Blackburn with clients across the business spectrum.
• Chairman - Yorkshire Enterprise Network (www.yorkshirenetwork.co.uk) Largest networking and business support organisation in Yorkshire with over 20,000 members emailed weekly and substantial traction across social media platforms.
Dave has over twenty years experience in marketing, data insight, and data driven solutions. After graduating with a bachelor's degree in Geography from Salford University, he gained a grounding initially in a Marketing Services environment, before moving on to gain extensive experience in the mail order industry.
Having worked extensively in both client side and agency side situations, primarily in the area of database marketing and more recently online activity, he now has a broad range of experience across the marketing spectrum.
Clare has extensive experience in business development, call centres, HR, recruitment and account management. Originally from Essex, Clare studied in Leeds obtaining a BSc Hons in Information Systems, specialising in project management. Having spent time working in London for a major Insurance broker after graduation, Clare decided to return to the North in 2005 and has worked across Lancashire and Yorkshire ever since.
She now now specialises in marketing, including client liaison, websites, copy writing and social media. Clare loves dancing, languages and spending weekends walking in the Lake District.
"Over 21 years experience in research and contact centres"
Michael Allen has built his career around research and contact centres for over 21 years. He is a Six Sigma Black Belt, was voted one of UK's Top Ten Most Influential People in recent Call Centre Helper Poll and is a Tennis and Swimming Nut. A native of Pembrokeshire, Michael qualified in Yorkshire with a degree in Marketing Engineering and Diploma of the Market Research Society.
He developed a report and then interactive contact centre benchmarking system called MIBS used by the likes of Admiral Insurance, Airmiles and Thomas Cook. He also development benchmarks for human capital costs and employee engagement used by over 250 enterprises.
In 2011 Michael launched the Right First Time Contact Centre Standard® for First Contact Resolution in the UK as service used by Virgin Atlantic, Boots UK and eBay. The Right First Time FCR Master class has been taken by 350+ organisations in EMEA and North America. Most recently Michael launched Rabbit Surveys a dedicated IVR Survey business serving international clients.
Lynne has extensive experience in Operations, Recruitment, Training, Quality and HR. Residing in Lancashire, Lynne studied at Bolton University obtaining a degree in Business Management.
Her career has included the management of large scale seasonal recruitment and training for the Call Centre, Warehousing and Security industry sectors. With Operational Management responsibilities at four business centres functioning 24/7 across Lancashire and Yorkshire, she still finds time to pursue her love of historic buildings, antiques and the countryside.
"One of the UK's foremost experts in data management and risk systems"
Steve has over twenty-five years' experience in credit risk developing extensive business knowledge and expertise. Having worked for large organisations and being tied to their data and software he is now enjoying providing independent advice to clients and helping them make sense of the vast array and ever increasing amounts of data and decisioning systems available. He believes that having the right data in the right place at the right time to make logical decisions that are efficiently and effectively carried out leads to increased profit.
Steve enjoys nothing more than working with clients and has a wealth of experience in providing value adding solutions across the customer lifecycle within multiple vertical markets. He specialises in creating profitable solutions by blending predictive analytics with systems and people processes. His most recent assignments include a complete assessment of the effectiveness of a collections system, optimising an application processing solution and tackling first party fraud